MacLeanCivil offers a broad range of steel helical foundation piles used to support solar installations.
View / print our brochure here.
Contact your local certified MacLeanCivil Distributor for information.
Features and Benefits of MacLeanCivil Helical Foundation Systems:
- Used for tension, compression and overturning loads
- Installed with no vibration
- Installs in one visit to the job site -- no waiting, curing or assembly of materials
- Minimal soil disturbance - No spoils
- Can be installed in any weather
- Accurate positioning -- matches system tolerances
- Helical piles / anchors may be removed
- Environmentally friendly - a "Green" foundation.
- Available standard hot dip galvanized ASTM A-153 or black (not coated)
ICC AC358 Acceptance Criteria For Helical Foundation Systems and Devices Tests:
- Full scale Compression Load Test in sand and clay
- Full scale Tension Load Test in sand and clay
- Full scale Lateral Load Test
- Shaft Torsion
- Helix Torsion
- Coupling Rigidity
- Helix Capacity
- Bracket Capacity